- CIFAL Jeju Conducts Workshop on Cultural Tourism for Sustainable Development | UNITAR
- Teacher capacities for working towards peace and sustainable development
CIFAL Jeju Conducts Workshop on Cultural Tourism for Sustainable Development | UNITAR
Where developed countries offer scholarships to students from developing countries, these should be structured to build the capability of the developing country. While the importance of scholarships is recognized, donor countries are encouraged to increase other forms of support to education. In line with the SDG 4 - Education focus on equity, inclusion and quality, scholarships should be transparently targeted at young people from disadvantaged backgrounds.
Teachers are the key to achieving all of the SDG 4 targets.
Teacher capacities for working towards peace and sustainable development
It requires urgent attention, with a more immediate deadline, because the equity gap in education is exacerbated by the shortage and uneven distribution of professionally trained teachers, especially in disadvantaged areas. As teachers are a fundamental condition for guaranteeing quality education, teachers and educators should be empowered, adequately recruited and remunerated, motivated, professionally qualified, and supported within well-resourced, efficient and effectively governed systems. By , ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive healthcare services, including for family planning, information and education, and the integration of reproductive health into national strategies and programmes.
Number of countries with laws and regulations that guarantee women aged years access to sexual and reproductive health care, information and education.
- Related Stories.
- Targets menu.
- Hannibal (Command 11)!
- SAGE Books - Cities, Culture and Sustainable Development.
- Search form.
By ensure that people everywhere have the relevant information and awareness for sustainable development and lifestyles in harmony with nature. Improve education, awareness raising and human and institutional capacity on climate change mitigation, adaptation, impact reduction, and early warning. Target 4.
Learning opportunities should be increased and diversified, using a wide range of education and training modalities, so that all youth and adults, especially girls and women, can acquire relevant knowledge, skills and competencies for decent work and life. Vulnerable groups that require particular attention and targeted strategies include persons with disabilities, indigenous peoples, ethnic minorities and the poor. Gender equality: All girls and boys, women and men, should have equal opportunity to enjoy education of high quality, achieve at equal levels and enjoy equal benefits from education.
ICCROM thus contributes to the achievement of this SDG through its courses, which provide opportunities for lifelong learning and professional development for participants from over the world, including developing countries.
- Practical Transfusion Medicine?
- Intangible Cultural Heritage and the Sustainable Development Goals in the Pacific.
- The Kelly Criterion in Blackjack,Sports,Betting, And The Stock Market.
- Connect With ReliefWeb.
- Pacific Development and Conservation Trust Grant » Community Matters!
- Transforming our world: ICCROM and the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development.
- What We're Doing?
Over the years, ICCROM has sought to achieve gender balance within its training activities, among both participants and resource persons. In the current programme and budget cycle, ICCROM staff will continue to take the same approach to gender equality, for all activities, across all programme areas.
- Fetal monitoring in practice.
- Narrative perspective in fiction : a phenomenological mediation of reader, text, and world.
- Sustainable Tourism Enterprise Program for the South Pacific.
- Intangible Cultural Heritage and Sustainable Development in the Pacific.
Goal Make cities and human settlements inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable , and in particular, Target Share this on.